Friday, January 14, 2011

How To Use Railway Sleepers As A Retainwall

New Projects ...


Hello,
yesterday came to see my mom and we have given to shopping crazy! My mom found two kitchen towels she liked the space-to-stitch cross-stitch and asked me to stitch it for her ... here they are

Now I just have to look for schemini suit them ... who knows!
But just now wandering around the blogs I have discovered a technique called Boutis which I had never heard of before, or at least I was not aware of what I think is fantastic .... and the works that are created are very fine .. . I'd like to learn on the internet but there is not much ... keep searching ...
Lella's blog where you can see that the jobs created with this technique http://creareperhobby.blogspot.com/

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment