Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cheats Gameshark Pokemon Light Platinum Gba

News

Happy Sunday dear bloggers. I realized only today that is over a month since I update my blog. But as often happens, there are times when, despite the many things to be said, is not enough time to post. I will tell you, I can read updates of your blog often and I regret this as it is important, in my opinion, make a detour every now and then in virtual houses of various friends and leave a sign of the passage. This is because, ever in my opinion, when you become a follower of someone, that someone should not be abandoned. I have not been consistent on this lately and apologizing publicly. I promise to be more present and which I'll update more often the blog.
Now, the title of this post announces new. And here's what I'm doing. During the Christmas holidays, I analyzed my work situation. The crisis has hit hard at the company where I work and the situation is absolutely not good. So, I started thinking, what could I do not see me without a job from day to day (besides the fact that clearly trying to do my best to make the company where I work to recover)? My dream is not currently feasible. So I said to myself: I like to surround the material to be decorated (as I like to hobby shops and haberdashery!), I have a lot of "parked" pending be used, why not try to put it on sale? I created a special blog where post the photos of this material and if you are interested you can contact me. Perhaps they take us to taste and decide to become a serious thing (actually I'm thinking about). We say that is a test and I'm testing the waters. But for now, everything will take place online only. And then we'll see.
The new blog will be active in a couple of days and you will find the link at the top left corner.
the moment is everything. Have a good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment