Thursday, January 27, 2011

How To Build Surf Racks H

Latest updates embroidery

Hello to all!
Yeah I know, lately I'm not very present in my blog ... is a particularly intense period of my life and many things could change ... who knows .. and I do not panic and do not see forward to hearing how it goes ... well for now I will not bore with these things, hoping that things go better I will update later ....

In recent days I'm totally dedicated to Sal and JJ ricamino going well ... except for a small mistake in counting the squares ... but hopefully not too well known ... but my picture is still Nmuè but as soon as I find myself at the same time with JJ certainly for him ... I have yet to decide what to embroider on towels for my mom ... I run the search!

A hug and see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment