Monday, March 7, 2011

How Many Calories In A Cup Of Bean Soup

An unexpected bonus ....

not know what a joy to read my list of five selected by Antonella blog (here is his blog http://bordadosdeadri.blogspot.com/ ) .
I've been really happy .... thank you ....
Now and then it's my turn!
So the first thing I choose five little-known blog .... so I choose:
E 'was difficult to choose because I like all my blogs as you can see from the list of blogs that I follow ....
So here are the rules:
- accept the award and write a post
- pass it to other 3 / 5 blogs that you like but still very conscious
- put a link in the blog post that references to the person who is awarded the prize ...

I hope not to have anything wrong ... thanks again for the prize Antonella!
Besos!




0 comments:

Post a Comment