Sunday, March 6, 2011

Emphysema And Pleurisy

Ice Heaven

This is how we spent the weekend..in Ice Heaven! It was wonderful, fun and exciting! Unfortunately now it's Sunday evening and almost time for bed.. soon it will be Monday and a whole new week at work starts. I'll miss my Icey trip but new adventures are here to come! How did you spend your weekend? I'll be back during the week... so stay tuned... hugs ;)
*
Questo รจ come abbiamo trascorso il weekend..nel Paradiso di Ghiaccio! E' stato spettacolare, magnifico, only! Unfortunately, it is already Sunday night and will soon be time to go to bed .. then it will be Monday, the beginning of a new work week. I miss my little trip in the snow so much but new adventures are just around the corner, just wait a bit! And as you have spent the weekend? See you this week with news so stay tuned ... hugs ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment