Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can You Drink Wine With Pulmonary Hypertension

.... AND THE WINNER IS ......

Hello and Happy Sunday dear girls. This morning I proceeded to pull out the winner of my blog candy. First, I thank all those who participated. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
I decided not to use RANDOM to extract because, as the traditional holiday season something I liked more. The posts were 29 total, including one deleted and 28 allowed. And that you see below is the extraction procedure. Excuse the terrible picture but I could not do better in this light that there is indeed no light here for me today. And then I was a bit of a hurry because I had to run for the last purchases (actually the first in a long series). 'Nuff said.



The winner is the No 17 or Treat!
Tilli waiting for your mail with your details to be able to send the cutting board.
Hello to all and keep an eye on my blog, soon there will be a new candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment