Monday, November 1, 2010

Club Penguinnotpenguinsdogs

But how much time has passed!?!

Gosh, I realized just now that I'm two months that I do not write anything and not public! What a shame. I was very taken with certain problems and so for it to go to snoop into your blog, I had neither desire nor time to write here. In reality I had nothing new to show. Yeah because I also very lazy. Anyway, I found the time to make a detour first to Hobby Show in Milan, as a rather disappointing experience, and then, finally, my first visit to Enable. Wonderful show. I got to see some of you even if I did not have the courage to introduce myself. I have known, however, the mythical Francuzza - a passion.
Milan have made a purchase that I never thought possible: the Big Shot! Costicchia, is true and the accessories are no different but I have greatly facilitated the realization of some little things felt I'll show you soon.
'm painting a lot for the markets: one was to take place yesterday, but because the water coming down, I was in bed dozing. Now I'll have another one for mid-November and we hope it does not rain.
These jars made of the last (go away as bread), I hope you like them. Hello to all and good week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment