Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Sayings

My first time ...

When, about a year ago, almost two (wow how time passes), I began to turn to blogs, I came across a strange, very curious, with a different style Everytime, I would say very flashy and colorful. Offhand, I said "noo .. I do not care a type of this kind, too messed up, not for me and then they are no longer a little girl! "But day after day, managed to intrigue me more and more, teased my imagination and so I found myself increasingly looking for him.
As long as I gave in and decided that we could meet. I was excited, I looked at everything I bought to prepare for our first date but I did not dare touch anything. I chose something simple, without too many accessories or embellishments one might say. I turned for home in anxious and wondering ... how it will be, will be fine, or it will be a tragedy, oh how I act! "Then, after realizing that the time had come and that I would not give me a move I would have made to do everything on time, I looked inside me all the courage and gave way to this new adventure. The occasion was the birth of the child of my neighbors. We would meet for the occasion. Besides, I needed an excuse to disengage from the routine. These are our first pictures, unfortunately, as usual, did not turn out very well, hope for the future. I do not know if this story will be continued or if it was just an infatuation, a moment of weakness. We'll see!



Ah, I forgot to tell you that "he" or my new infatuation is called scrapbooking!
Hello and happy Sunday to all.
Tweety

0 comments:

Post a Comment