Monday, May 17, 2010

Send Lohri Invitation

good start all week!

Hello beautiful, the sun finally came but the wind! Three-day breaks and whistles. I wanted to show work done a couple of weeks ago but I had not photographed as it was missing one of the subjects that I finished yesterday.
I have decorated the baskets Ikea, one of those cheap, sold in sets of 4. As if to say, so cheaply made. I've covered the inside with cotton fabric used for tablecloths and I decorated the plates.
and voila ..... This is the result.



The baskets are of different sizes, and are one inside the other. Unfortunately I have not photographed the quarter, the most little because I'm changing the name plate.
I love the baskets and these can be used in different ways: from the kitchen, the laundry, the children's bedroom for storing, for example, products for the bath, or bathroom to accommodate brushes and combs and products beauty.
Now I'm preparing the version in blue dress so as to bring change!
good and the next week!
Tweety

0 comments:

Post a Comment